A lab for advanced CFD and CAA
The wide range research activity and industrial applications in computational fluid dynamics and aeroacoustics fields.
- Highly professional staff
- Powerful computing resources
- Reliable and efficient in-house codes
- Numerous international and Russian partners
- High-accuracy numerical schemes
- Parallel CFD solutions for supercomputers
- New computational technologies and approaches
- General-purpose CFD simulations
- Specific aeroacoustic modeling
- Advanced research
Conferences of interest:
The works on computational aeroacoustics (CAA) started at IMM in 1990th. In 2002 the CAA Laboratory was officially formed. Currently, the Laboratory consists of nine researchers, all of them have Ph.D. degree, three of them have D.Sc degree. Besides the permanent staff, the team includes several under-graduated and post-graduated students and cooperates with a number of experts from external institutions. Starting from 2017 CAA Lab involved an associated division - Temporary research laboratory (VNIL) "AERO" for time-part staff.
Seminars: 22.02.2019 11:00
Динамическая сеточная адаптация на основе движения узлов при сохранении сеточной топологии. Теория и реализация. (Гаранжа В.А., Кудрявцева Л.Н., ФИЦ ИУ РАН)